Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some great press for my books!

Wow...check out the great article in The Philadelphia Inquirer that features a plug for THE OTHER SIDE: A TEEN'S GUIDE TO GHOST HUNTING AND THE PARANORMAL.

OTHERSIDE_cvrlores

Also, my CHRISTMAS MIRACLES book was featured in the Raleigh Christian Fiction Examiner, running my interview with my co-author Cecil Murphey.

And check out the pretty display showing CHRISTMAS MIRACLES in the Chicago area. Thanks to my friend, Simone Elkeles for buying the book and sending me this picture:

Christmas Miracles - Chicago

If you see any of my books out "in the wild," please email me a picture and I'll post it here - marley.h.gibson AT gmail DOT com.

Hugs,
Marley = )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home