Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is here! Welcome a new year with lots of exciting adventures.

This year, I'm going to be on the road a lot (again) promoting my books, speaking, and doing signings. I would love to add your school or library to my tour schedule. Please let me know if you'd like for me to come speak to your group.

First two trips this year will be to Alabama and Florida. January 14th and 15th, I will be in Troy, Alabama - my old hometown - speaking at Pike County High School, Goshen High School, and Banks High School. I'll also have copies of the GHOST HUNTRESS books with me to sign and sell.

Next, on January 27th, I'll be speaking at the Monroe County Public Library in Key West, Florida. Hope you'll come out to see me.

Here's wishing everyone a very happy 2010!!!

Marley = )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home