Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Well...it's the Saints vs. Satan Manning and the Indianapolis Colts. I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'll take the Saints, just because of how much the city of New Orleans has been through. The people deserve something like this.



Any why don't I like Satan Manning? Yes, he's a great athlete, but he's also a forced marketing device of the NFL for yeeeeeeeeeears. Also, he went to Tennessee and they're a rival of my Crimson Tide. Finally...I'm not a Colts fan because of how they stole the team in the middle of the night from the city of Baltimore.



Why don't I have an opinion, huh? LOL!!

I just hope it's an interesting game to watch.

And to get the party going...how 'bout a plate of snow crab legs?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home